Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Time flies...

Gavin was a week old yesterday. Its amazing how time flies. Cameras have been flashing all around him so I thought I would share a few more photos. He's doing great, but likes to keep
Mommy & Daddy up at night. (I've been told that eventually gets better.)

Ged and I are enjoying every minute of it so we won't complain. He's starting to stay awake more and is very alert and loves to look around.

I hope everyone is doing well.
















6 comments:

Jennifer Dawkins said...

I love your blog! So glad you started it!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to meet Gavin and see you in a couple weeks!

SaraFreddy said...

I love Hurley staring at Gavin! They're going to be the best of buds!

Anonymous said...

As a new life enters this world so does his (Gavin's) spiritually righteous search for his soul a.k.a. guiding angel commences. This process, for those who are of the prodigy type is almost immediate and easily recognizable, and that child’s search ends and planned life long journey begins. For the majority, the extra that prefixes ordinary, finding this "companion" is a journey in itself. May little's Gavin's journey be full of adventure and love, and those who where designed perfectly for his conceptions allot him this opportunity acting only as observer's and mentor’s. Your gift was Gavin, now let Gavin find his.
Hats off to you Gavin, for your voyage has only begun. Your parents have broken their bottle over your bow, now you must set sail.
Thank you Ged and Lori for finding each other and completing the prophecy that only both your individual character could accomplish.
P.S.
Love you guys, Semper Fi
Devin

Slaughter Fam CEO said...

Hey there - I realized I didn't say 'hello' on the blog. Can't wait to see more!

Tootle Family said...

Hi Guys! It's Jessica Rudd Tootle. I randomly saw you blog listed on the Dawkins blog. (she's a friend of my friend Melanie Berchelmann). Anyways, BIG CONGRATS on your sweet by! We ALMOST named our boy Gavin. He's PRECIOUS!!

We have a family blog as well. it's www.tootletot.blogspot.com

Enjoy your sweet boy!
Jessica